Saturday, January 2, 2010

Adwords Test is a Success

So, after a few days running my Adwords campaign, I've come to the conclusion that there are plenty of people out there looking for new places to buy premium designer jeans. I generated quite a bit of traffic for a minimal monetary investment, and I think that if I had a real site for people to land on, I could have a profitable business. The next step is to see if I can get the jean sellers (stores, online retailers, independent sellers) on board. I will need to show them why it would be profitable for them to list their products on my site. I think that I will offer the first 3 months for free to encourage people to join, and make it dead simple for them to upload their inventory and sell on my site. If I can get enough sellers to join the site, then I can proceed with building the structure of it all, with a database for the inventory, and all of the pages for navigating the site.

Anyways...

I am exhausted. NYE took it out of me. I will try to write something useful tomorrow.

It's now 2010....in 2011 I'm going to get another bike...I think this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment