Friday, December 4, 2009

A Bit Neglectful

I have been neglecting my blog for the last few weeks. For this, I apologize. I have just gotten engaged, and bought a new house on the same day. I've been a little busy. Anyways, I thought I would put up a short update as to where things are in my endeavours.

My clothing company Hold Fast Army is selling shirts at Freedom in Victoria, though I'm not sure if we have moved any product yet. Buy, the store manager assures me that business is picking up, and we will see a jump in sales soon. I will be sitting down with Tori Hilier in the next week or so to see what new designs she has come up with for our womens line. Also, I have decided that we need to take the company in a new direction, so I am starting a new line with one of my design partners called Cam Kallos for Hold Fast Army. It will be as far from conservative as possible, and will hopefully actually get people talking about our clothes. We are now trying to build a Purple Cow.

My other partner, Cory Monteith, is busy in the states right now, as his new TV show on Fox called Glee, is premiering in a week, so he will be busy with that for a while. I think the new direction (bold, obscene, controversial) that the Cam Kallos line will be going is more towards what Cam and Cory wanted for Hold Fast Army in the first place.

My new fiance and I have purchased a two bedroom condo on Bear Mountain outside Victoria for an exceptional deal, and we hope that in the future we will either keep it as a revenue property, or sell it for a significant profit and move up to a house.

I had a great idea for a website this week (well, actually it was Jill's, but I was going to run with it), but, it appears that someone has beaten me to the punch and launched a similar site this week already. I am going to see what they are doing, and see if my idea could still fly, if it is different enough.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment