Friday, December 4, 2009

Who Wants to be a Millionaire

I have lofty goals, as I'm sure some of you do as well. I know that there are certain paths in life that have a much higher likelihood of creating wealth and success than others, and I am trying to focus more of my time on finding those paths. I believe that unless you are a seven figure CEO of some financial organisation (AIG perhaps?) or you have the luck and talent to become an actor or celebrity, then the only real means of attaining great wealth is to go into business for yourself.

I have my plans to become a real estate agent in the next five years, but as I am making my way down that path, I am working on a number of other business ideas as I go along. I have my t-shirt company that is doing alright, but may take a number of years before it really catches on and starts turning a real profit, and I have my real estate investment company which the groundwork is being laid for, but will take some time to put into action as my team is still working on finding a means of raising start up capital.

My next plan is start working on developing websites that will have very small startup costs, little to no overhead, and will eventually generate a profit from advertising revenue. I have a few ideas floating around for a new site, and I am going to start the designing process immediately, and then talk to some web developers to find out what it would take to get them created.

So, back to my original point. Who wants to be a millionaire? Well, I do, and I don't want to have to wait until I am fifty to get there. I think that with a lot of effort, and a lot of determination, I can get there, and I can live my life the way I want to. I think that too often people settle for mediocrity, and that's just not good enough for me. We only have one life to live, and it really not a long one, so best make the most of it while we can.

I will be posting updates on the progress that I make on the development of my new site(s), and hopefully make some progress that I can share with you all in the near future.

I know this post tonight was more of a journal entry than an information resource, but, it's my blog, so too bad. Also, I didn't have a related picture to put in the post, so I just inserted a picture of my dog looking kind of crazy. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment