Friday, December 4, 2009

Freedom

Today was a good day for our clothing business. The print shop finished producing our stock yesterday, and I dropped off the shirts at Freedom in Victoria today. By Monday they should be on the floor, ready for sale, and I can get on with promoting the store, and working on some marketing plans. Next week I should have some photos of the store and some product shots of the new shirts.

The store we are selling our clothes at can be seen here: http://www.freedomvictoria.com

Here are a few photos of some of our shirts from the Fashion show I put on earlier this year at Lucky Bar in Victoria.

_i3q1850

_i3q18581

_i3q1846

_i3q1852

_i3q1855

A note about the real estate company I am working on, I have decided to partner with my girlfriend Jill, and my friend Brent who I was looking to bring on as a partner, may also have his girlfriend Sarah join us , as she has just finished her real estate license and has some interest in real estate investing. We are all meeting on Monday to start going over some plans and share some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment