Tuesday, December 22, 2009

First post on the new/old blog

Hello again world.

I have taken down my .com blog, and moved everything over to this blogspot blog. Unfortunately, most (all?) of the photos in my previous posts did not transfer over, and I am too lazy to go and re-publish each picture to the old posts. I'm over them, anyway.

So, everything dated older than this post is from the old blog, and, obviously, everything after is fresh and new.

I gave up my old blog because I am too cheap to pay for the domain for another year, and I figure if the Sartorialist can run off of blogger, so can I. I have lots of plans for the coming year, and plan to share all of those things with you, here.

Things I plan to do in the next year, or at least write about, procrastinate about, work on, and then make some progress on include:

-Start an automated online business a la The Four Hour Work Week.

-Write a blog people actually care to read.

-Find 2 or 4 partners to start the business of my life, something that will make me extremely happy/comfortable, and help the world.

-Do some test marketing to see if my real-estate-related business idea (vague, eh?) will be feasible

-Get married (this one is guaranteed)

-and I'm sure many ideas will pop us as we go....that's how I work...lots of ideas, and if one excites me enough, it might stick.

If any of this sounds remotely interesting, do come back.

Cheers,

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment