Friday, December 4, 2009

Vancouver Island Investment Group

My real estate investment company is becoming a reality. I am currently constructing a business plan for a company that is essentially a REIT (real estate investment trust) fund that will be owned and operated by me. I will be selling shares in the company, which will then be used to purchase revenue real estate property. The company is called the Vancouver Island Investment Group. I have just registered the domain, and will be starting the paperwork on the getting the business license set up, and then having the company officially incorporated. I will be looking for people that want to invest in real estate, but do not have enough capitol to purchase entire properties on their own. I have constructed what is essentially a mutual fund that purchases and manages real estate.

That's all for now.

Also, I sold ten cars last month. yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment