Friday, December 4, 2009

Pink Shirts For Sale

This week I made contact with about 2/3 of the people that emailed me about starting an online business. From that group, I will meet with as many of them as I can, and then go on to chose those people that will become my final team. The building blocks of my internet business are slowly coming together.

I got the most recent batch of t-shirt stock back from the printer, and they look great. My plan to bring my per-shirt cost down by eliminating the fees associated with formatting the artwork for printing was successful. I have now brought my per-shirt cost down by about 20%. Strangely enough, the most popular t-shirt design we've sold, and which we've just produced more stock of, is a pink shirt with a white graphic...for men.

I am now considering looking for some funds to expand the clothing line, as we now have the designs from our new artist that I would like to put into print. I would also like to add men's and women's hooded sweatshirts to our lineup for spring/summer.

Also, I have decided that one of my life goals is to one day be interviewed by INC or Entrepreneur Magazine. Or at least quoted.

No comments:

Post a Comment