Friday, December 4, 2009

A team of 4, Clothing, Facebook & a Lambo

Today I met with Brent and Saira to discuss our plans for starting a real estate company and our ideas for investing. As of today, Brent and Saira have decide to join Jill and I in the business venture. Now as a team of four we have exponentially more resources to draw from than I would have on my own, and hopefully through this group effort we will be able reach much greater successes in even less time.

Our next goal is to start developing a business plan, and and figure out how we will target investors. Also, I am going to start interviewing a few different bankers and mortgage brokers to see who would be the best fit to work with in real estate investing, and who best understands the needs and goals of our company. Later this week I will try and get in to see a lawyer to help us determine what kind of business entity would best suit us (LLC, proprietorship, C corporation etc).

On another note, I went into FREEDOM today to drop off the inventory spread sheet for the stock we supplied them, and was happy to see that they have given us more than sufficient shelf space, and our product looks great in the store! We have also update our company group on Facebook, and had another 42 people join the group today, which is great.

Link to Facebook Group Here

Once I make my first million, I'm going to buy This

(no point in making millions if you don't have anything to spend it on :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment