Friday, December 4, 2009

Go Where the Money Is

So, I've been spending the last two weeks working on my business and marketing plan for my real estate investing company. It's coming along fine, and I should have a fully laid out plan in a few weeks. Now, I had put my clothing company on the back burner for the last couple of months, as I have been focusing on my new job and the investment project. Today though, I went into Freedom where we sell our shirts, and the have almost sold out of our stuff! Freedom is now asking us for more clothes, and I can't ignore that! So, this week I will be getting together with Cam to figure out what we want to do next, and then also trying to get the new women's designs from our contributing artist Tori Hillier. Now that I am seeing some commercial success with our clothes, I'm thinking I should build and submit a business plan to the Canadian Youth Business Foundation to see if I can get $15,000 in grant money from them to put into Hold Fast Army, and maybe get ready to put out a Fall/Winter line of clothes. On another note, my silent partner in the clothing company, Cory Monteith, is up for a Teen Choice Award for his role in the new Fox TV show "Glee". That should be huge for him, as he is up for the "Breakout Male Star of the Year" award.

So, lots going on right now. Car sales, Investment Company, Clothing Design.

Get Lamborghini rich!

Will....out.

No comments:

Post a Comment