Friday, December 4, 2009

The Paper Chase

I fishballshaven't updated in a few weeks, it's been a bit of an upheaval. I was working on my investment company idea when I realised that wasn't at all what I wanted to do with my life and my time. I've neglected my creative self. PS... car sales isn't what I want to do either. Doing a high paying job that I don't love was just a wake up call - made me re-focus on what I should really be doing. I've had myself convinced that the money was the goal. I was going about it all the wrong way. I'm back to designing. Creating original clothing. Of course I still want to be Lamborghini rich...I just want to get there doing something I love. So, I've started working on my creative self again. Eventually, I will take what I've earned and invest it in real estate, because322 that's the best long term vehicle. This month we are finishing our fall catalogue of designs for Hold Fast Army, and I am designing my line of men's and women's jeans. I am still working on getting funding for my ventures, and working on my business plans, but I am focusing less on car sales, and more on designing. Jill and I are working on paying off our debts, so we can spend a few years in Europe; finally get to live in France, Italy and London. Anyways, look out for A'sym Jeans Co. soon. It'll be sexy as hell.

Also, here are some of the new HFA designs we're trying out...

....and...if you read this blog, you should also be reading The Artist's Way. You can find it here.

Also, I will now be trying to update daily...

No comments:

Post a Comment