Friday, December 4, 2009

Henceforth known as "the Company"

Just a short update today, as I am exhausted. My new investment company's name has been registered. I am now the owner of the Logicita Investment Group LTD. Over the next few weeks, I will be continuing developing my business plan, and then applying for funding from the Canadian Youth Business Foundation. If they approve my plan, they will grant me up to $15,000 towards the start up costs of my business. I am meeting with my new accountants next week to find out how I should structure the financial aspects of the company, and then starting to put together the articles and applications to have the company officially incorporated. There will most likely be some significant costs associated with incorporating the company, so I am going to do everything I can to secure the funding from the CYBF.

On another note, I am doing well with sales at the Mercedes-Benz dealership, but I have realised that there are only so many cars you can sell in a month, and if I want to get Lamborghini-rich, I have got to push as hard as I can to start my own company.

That's all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment